Not in the United Kingdom?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We are a private club occasionally showing documentaries. Do we need an MPLC Public Performance Licence?

Yes you do.

It doesn’t matter whether you are a private club or open to the public you are treated the same – only a private household is exempt. And whether you show documentaries or the latest Hollywood blockbuster it doesn’t matter.

But don’t worry, MPLC Public Performance Licences are affordable, easy to buy and can be put in place immediately. They are the legal way to show movies and TV programmes in a public or commercial space.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a licence will cost or to get licensed today.