Not in the United Kingdom?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We already have a public performance licence that allows us to play music, do we need this as well?

Yes you do.

A licence for playing music in a public space allows you to play music. The money collected through that licence goes to the artists, performers and music labels that produce the music.

To play audiovisual content–films and TV programmes–you need a separate licence for those and that’s what we provide with the MPLC Public Performance Licence. The money we collect and share with our rightsholders is shared in turn with the individual actors, professionals, technicians and other creative personnel that create all that wonderful movie and TV content.

An MPLC Public Performance licence that allows you to show movie and TV content in a public place is very affordable, easy to buy and can be in place immediately.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a licence will cost or to get licensed today.